BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5/22/2011

FoRGoTTeN

Listen to the sound, dizzy from the ups and downs 
An' nauseated by the polluted rott, that's all around
Watchin' the wheels of cars that pass I look past
To the last of the light and the long shadows it casts
A window grows and catches the eye
An' cries out, a yellow light as it passes me by
And a young shadowy figure sits in front of a box
Inside, a building of rock with antennas on top
Now, nothing can stop in this land of the pain
The sane lose, not knowing they were part of the game
An' while the insides changed, the box stays the same
And the figure inside could bare any body's name
The memories I keep, are from a time like then
I put 'em on paper so I could come back to them
Someday I'm hopin' to close my eyes and pretend
That this crumpled up paper, can be perfect again 

0 ulasan: